ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foals of Meadowbrook Farms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShannonHM

Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Its almost that time again. My first mare bagging up is carrying a baby from Max... **fingers crossed** need filly fairy and she needs to drop some temperament fairy dust while she's here lol!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

Well the first foal of the year is here and its a beautiful red roan filly by Max, but unfortunately she has only a fair temperament Sad

Meet new unamed filly - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 am

What a striking color!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am

She is a beautiful color, to bad her temperament is low Sad Hopefully she'll have some other good stats and make a good brood mare and we can work on breeding that temperament up Smile She would be a strawberry roan wouldn't she?
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 am

I had a beautiful bay filly born last night, she was a breeding I was unsure about since she was by one of my young studs but she has good temperament so hopefully she'll have some decent stats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 am

Wow, just had another filly born, she's a beautiful color (I think) she came in with just average conformation which is acceptable **whew**

Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:38 am

Ooh, that should be an interesting cross!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 am

Well everyone is dropping babies at the same time now. Winny just has a colt, he's by the same stallion, but a pretty boy and has an average temperament, so big hopes on this small group of foals, finally most seem to be reaching the standards!!

New Colt - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HadarGK

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:30 pm

They look nice! I'm excited to see how they grow up
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I have 2 mare's still left to foal, they are loosey goosey in the back end but they are holding out, both foals will be by Shadow **fingers crossed**

And I bred my my flaxen mare I was talking about but I accidently bred her to carrier and she's a carrier Sad
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Well Dandy finely foaled a really nice bay colt, its a Shadow baby Smile with average temperament born with extraordinary confirmation, to bad thats not where it will stay lol!

Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Well its hard to believe its almost time for babies again. I was restrained this year (mostly because I had a sick kiddo and no time to think about breeding properly) So coming soon will be babies from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just hoping Winnie doesn't throw a frame baby

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] X [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is first foal this mare and the sire's first year to be old enough, so this breeding will result in a big surprise but hoping its a nice surprise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] X [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Beautiful Flaxen Mare, was really excited about this breeding until I realized I bred two carriers so there is a strong possibility that the foal will be affected Sad

Will be a first baby for this Foreign Import mare and so far the foals I had from this LS stallion last year seem to be progressing ok.

**have some high hopes for this foal, the mare didn't make the cut to be in the DHH but is a Maximum CoPilot baby so hoping she will pass that movement on and will get a baby that is acceptable for DHH, if I get a nice foal from her I may keep her for a brood or I may just sell her, I'm undecided at the moment.

So there it is, my upcoming foals affraid lol! I'm trying to plan next season's breedings now, I had to start a spreadsheet to keep everyone straight Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Well the first Dutch foal of the season is here out of Tuddie a first time momma and she gave me a beautiful

cheers way to start of this group of Dutch babies
Back to top Go down
HadarGK

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 am

She's lovely! And I love her name too Smile
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 am

Well had another foal overnight, I was nervous about this breeding since it was a mare who didn't make the cut because of her temperament but I'm happy to say that the breeding was able to up that temperament to average.

So meet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is out of Hayden's LS Stallion "Andy" so big hopes for this girl!

Last edited by ShannonHM on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 pm

The Filly fairy just visited again cheers and she left me a beautiful bay filly with good temperament and it was the breeding with two carriers so I was really worried about her being affected but she's not flower she's just a carrier **whew**

Meet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Well leave it to my mare's, they are foaling like domino's over here lol!

Just a beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Copper Glow and one of my LS Mare's, average temperament. So far this season **knock on wood** my foals temperaments are up.
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Well as I was typing Winnie foaled affraid its crazy around here...lol

But this is one of the prettiest grey's I've seen - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hayden Valley 1

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Nice batch of foals, Shannon! Really like Lil Fairy. What a pretty girl and great temperament!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks, I love her! You're boy did a good job! Actually all my Tin Tin babies are absolutely awesome too! None of them got his fault and I think over half of them have HEART!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 pm

WOW.... I had meetings all morning and came back to new foals everywhere, my mares here on my farm are foaling and alot of my brood leases over at Beezlebub's foaled this morning, so this is where we are right now Smile

By Ballonvaarder:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he is Cremello so I don't think he is eligible for registration Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beautiful sabino, I'm hoping this foal is eligible

By Maximum CoPilot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Beautiful Bay

By Whispers in the Shadow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Love this beautiful roan

By Heliosphere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Was expecting some sabino on this foal but I guess its hiding in there for a future baby.

**Whew** Still more to come, I had a big breeding season for my Dutch's this season! bounce Babies everywhere

Last edited by ShannonHM on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:18 pm

ShannonHM wrote:
WOW.... I had meetings all morning and came back to new foals everywhere, my mares here on my farm are foaling and alot of my brood leases over at Beezlebub's foaled this morning, so this is where we are right now Smile

By Ballonvaarder:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he is Cremello so I don't think he is eligible for registration Sad

Why wouldn't he be registerable? Creme is allowed.
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 pm

cheers I'm not sure why I thought it wasn't acceptable, I was running crazy all day and had to meet the vet at the barn after work but I'm glad his color is acceptable, I like both my Ballonvaarder foals, they are awesome, finally starting to see some of their temperament come up. flower
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm

More babies Smile I have to make sure I get everyone named with the correct letters and I need to get to naming...lol

So here are our newest members:

By Adarondak

By Streakin Sixx and out of my girl Maxi

By Crown Jewel of Holland

By my late boy Whispers in the Shadow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure if he is roan or rabicino but love his color Smile

I still a few left to foal, someone sprinkle some filly fairy dust around!!! I have alot of colts!!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Well another colt was born last night By my boy Copper Glow

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foals of Meadowbrook Farms   Foals of Meadowbrook Farms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foals of Meadowbrook Farms
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next