ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Year 181

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 181 Empty
PostSubject: Game Year 181   Game Year 181 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 pm

3 year old futurity keuring will be held: GM 2178. Where?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please enter fillies and colts in their respective gender classes! (In hand and Fine Harness!) Horses in open classes will not be judged.
Remember, this is an optional, just-for-fun, keuring! - Only 3 year olds entered in the show will be judged!

6 year old keuring (Runs GM 2143): Please post entrants here.
If we do, this is a real keuring, but this 6YO one is also optional. Your horse can be accepted here, or it may not, but if not, there is a second chance at the 10+ YO keurings. If you are going to enter, please be sure your horse meets ALL the requirements in the posts bellow. Good luck!

10+ year old keuring(Runs GM 2144): Please post entrants here. If any.

NEWLY ADDED: If you are showing a 6YO or 10+YO, please be sure that your horse has been shown in at least 9 fine harness and 9 in hand classes in their current bracket. What do I mean by current bracket? If a horse has no title then it should have been entered in beginner classes. A horse with a BCh would be in intermediate classes, and so on. Thanks!
Please remember to check your horse's eligibilty:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (for 6, 10+ year olds)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Three year olds, need not meet all the minimum fitness requirments. Just conformation, temperament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
ShannonHM

Game Year 181 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 181   Game Year 181 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:26 pm

My 6 yr olds

Sad I had 3 that missed being eligible by one standard, I doubt they will gain it by their 10 yr old Keuring, might be time to sell them.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 181 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 181   Game Year 181 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm going to enter my boy Chemicus. I know he is not ready but I want to see how he scores Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
Sponsored content

Game Year 181 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 181   Game Year 181 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Year 181
Page 1 of 1