ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Year 176

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Only 3 year olds were entered this year.

Here is the event ran through E-R's breed specific show:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I have calculated the entrants' scores:

Always Attitude scored a nice 37 points.

Aeronique was not judged as dun is not an accepted coloring.

Voodoo Moon was not judged as frame overo is not an accepted pattern. Sorry Sad

3 year olds are only judged by their 2 class scores, and their current fitness ratings. This is not so in older keurings.

Please note that these scores do not affect your horse's chance of being accepted into the registry. Futurity keurings are simply just futurities, and just for fun. They are also optional. I am expecting these scores to increase with the quality of our horses, and, if needed, scoring may have to be adjusted accordingly.

To the owners' of these two horses, please put your horse's score in their owner's comments and mark that they did participate in their 3 year old keuring. Thanks!

See ya'll next game year!

Last edited by WPMCowgirl (Founder) on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
ShannonHM

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

I was really hoping it was just his greying but seeing how his babies are coming out, he is definately frame, oh well, I still I love you him, he's a sweet boy.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 pm

ShannonHM wrote:
I was really hoping it was just his greying but seeing how his babies are coming out, he is definately frame, oh well, I still I love you him, he's a sweet boy.

He still did very well in his classes! Maybe he'll pass that on to his babies as well.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Valley 1

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:11 am

I sent you a message, Cowgirl, but I can tell you here, you were right. I totally spaced the fact that her dam is dun, so of course she passed it on.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 am

Hayden Valley 1 wrote:
I sent you a message, Cowgirl, but I can tell you here, you were right. I totally spaced the fact that her dam is dun, so of course she passed it on.

Darn Crying or Very sad I suppose color will be an issue for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Year 176 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 176   Game Year 176 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Year 176
Page 1 of 1