ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayden Valley 1

Selling out!  ALL SOLD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!   Selling out!  ALL SOLD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi, guys! Due to real life I am selling off all the stock on this ranch. I do not have the time that is required to keep 3 ranches running, so they are all getting drastically cut and this one is shutting down completely. Please feel free to wander the barns and let me know if there are any stock you would like to have. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do have a couple of very nice LS boys and some decent DHH stock too.

Wish I could keep going, but real life is just more important than pixel life for me. It has been a fun endeavor so far and I wish you all the best as you continue on. I will stop by to see how you are doing occasionally.

I have 2 horses left, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Kind of surprised they didn't sell. Rose is a foreign bred, but looking amazing so far. She has not been with the exerciser but is ready to go now that she is totally saddle broke. If anyone is interested they are free to members here.

Last edited by Hayden Valley 1 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!   Selling out!  ALL SOLD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 pm

I just sent you an email on PRA
Back to top Go down
Hayden Valley 1

PostSubject: Re: Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!   Selling out!  ALL SOLD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks, Shannon, they are in your private sales!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!   Selling out!  ALL SOLD!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling out! ALL SOLD!!!
Page 1 of 1