ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Futurity Winner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShannonHM

Futurity Winner Empty
PostSubject: Futurity Winner   Futurity Winner Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 am

I put Voodoo' Moon in the Gaited ER Futurity for 2 yr olds and he got 1st in Fine Harness and Trail cheers I put him in trail because I knew he wasn't ready for some of the other classes. Put I'm proud of him Very Happy

**I just looked and his competitors were disqualified Rolling Eyes but I'm still proud of him flower
Back to top Go down
Hayden Valley 1

Futurity Winner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurity Winner   Futurity Winner Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

cheers Yay! First DHH futurity winner, I think. Good job, Shannon and Voodoo Moon!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

Futurity Winner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurity Winner   Futurity Winner Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks, he was so well mannered flower extra treats for him tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

Futurity Winner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurity Winner   Futurity Winner Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

I had 2 more Dutch Futurity Winners this year, one of Max's young colts, Beyond Time that I am actually selling and a filly out of Max, Artful Landing that I am looking forward to breeding after her 3 yrs old Keuring. She is just an average mare but I'm hoping she has Max's movement and if I can pair her with the right stallion maybe I can start getting some really nice babies bounce Its hard to wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Futurity Winner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurity Winner   Futurity Winner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurity Winner
Page 1 of 1