ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Empty
PostSubject: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

That's right, the time has come! I believe we only have 3 year olds though.

So, make sure your horses meet these qualifications:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If they are 6 or 10+ they also must meet these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Three Year Olds

Please enter them in GM 2106's PM DUTCH WARMBLOOD Gaited Beginner class! Colts and fillys should also be separated! So please utilize the gender divisions. Horses in Open will not be judged. You can go ahead and enter now.

If you have a 6 year old or 10+ year old you want judged, post a link to them in this topic.

Good luck all! I'm not sure if my 3 year old will make it. No I haven't had internet access for 2+weeks now since I moved and do to issues with companies Mad So I missed him turning 2 and greenbroke him fairly late!

Last edited by WPMCowgirl (Founder) on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
Hayden Valley 1

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

I am a bit confused. Do they have to meet the minimum conformation to enter? Seems like they would but I want to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Eireann

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

This is Fine Harness only correct? Or are we entering in hand as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=116664
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Hayden, yes, they need to meet the minimum temperament and conformation

Eireann, fine harness and in hand classes Smile
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

I must be doing something wrong because it says "Your search returned zero results."
I did Gaited, Beginner, Dutch Warmblood, Point Events, AM Ciruit - HELP!! What am I doing wrong No

NEVERMIND.... DUH... PM
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Just to make sure is it - Southlake Beginner Gaited??
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 am

ShannonHM wrote:
Just to make sure is it - Southlake Beginner Gaited??

cheers that's it
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:17 am

cheers I got my only 3 year old signed up, not sure how well she will do since today will be her first day of gaited training affraid but she's there bounce
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 pm

The keuring runs tomorrow! Be sure to enter any qualified 3 year olds!

Mine won't be ready in time Sad
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Mine's entered but she's going in with only 2 days of gaited training Sad
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:09 pm

ShannonHM wrote:
Mine's entered but she's going in with only 2 days of gaited training Sad

The futurity keurings are mostly just for fun with the babies and also just to help paint a picture of how they will do in the future. So no worries. Smile

I just realized though, I'm not going to have any eligible foals for maybe 3 more game years!
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

I should have at least one for next GM year and maybe two cheers
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 am

Mkay. So as you all know, today our first futurity keuring will be run! The E-R show will run, probably between 14-15:00 game time, but I will be at work then and unable to complete the score tally, so I will have to do that tonight when I get off work. If it rains here, I won't be able to go riding so I will get to the keuring quicker, but I should have the scores up sometime around 19-21:00 game time. There are only two entrants it seems, so it shouldn't take me long when I get to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!   First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Keuring In Three Days!!! Enter Now!
Page 1 of 1