ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witchwood Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elouera

Witchwood Park Empty
PostSubject: Witchwood Park   Witchwood Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 am

I've waited 'til I've had some pretty foalies born before posting here, so please allow me to introduce...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a handsome chestnut overo colt. He has frame *sigh* but is one above the required temperament score for boys so a good start in my opinion. He is by WPMCowgirl's Historic and out of a local mare of mine. He, along with his dam, are for sale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a grey filly who is also by Historic. She meets the required temperament score for mares and fillies and her dam is a really nice mover so I'm excited to see how she turns out. She also didn't inherit her daddy's champagne so she passes the test when it comes to colour.

So that is where we're up to at Witchwood so far! For next season I'm planning on breeding a few more Dutchies than I did this time, but apart from another Coba, I'm not sure who I'll be breeding as of yet. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down

Witchwood Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERDHHR :: Ranch Updates-
Jump to: