ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Sale Mare's, Stallions & 1 Colt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShannonHM

For Sale Mare's, Stallions & 1 Colt Empty
PostSubject: For Sale Mare's, Stallions & 1 Colt   For Sale Mare's, Stallions & 1 Colt Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

I have to unfortunately trim down some of my herd. I have the following for sale, if anyone here is interested I will give them to another member for free or put them in the classifieds in a couple of days:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 13yr old Mare has given me some nice babies, is By Maximum CoPilot who has Extremely Good movement, she also has Heart!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 yr old Mare by Max also and has presence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 yr old Mare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9 yrs old Mare - has potential as a brood

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 8 yr old Chestnut Sabino Stallion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 8 Yr old Mare, white is not an eligible color for DHH but I have a foal from her I am going to use as a brood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 yr old Bay Tobiano Stallion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 yr old Colt
Back to top Go down

For Sale Mare's, Stallions & 1 Colt
Page 1 of 1