ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willy's BCh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShannonHM

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Well I have been slacking on my showing due to RL but in an effort to get my horses acceptable for DHH I am putting them on a strict show schedule and today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came home with his BCh cheers I know its only a BCh but I'm proud of him and think this boy will do great at his 10yr old Keuring Smile
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 pm

That's great! cheers

Be sure to keep showing him though! Horses will be evaluated on the average of their top ten scores in their current bracket. Smile

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
ShannonHM

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:04 pm

What do you mean in their current bracket? I show all mine In-Hand and Fine Harness but sometimes I will show Open and sometimes in their gender bracket, depends on # of horses.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:15 pm

The bracket is the level of showing they are in: intermediate, expert, grand champion, etc.

So, for example, a horse with a BCh will be evaluated based on his top scores in intermediate classes as that is his current bracket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
ShannonHM

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 pm

OK Smile I'm going to show show show bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willy's BCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy's BCh   Willy's BCh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willy's BCh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERDHHR :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: