ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotta brag on my newest colt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayden Valley 1

Gotta brag on my newest colt! Empty
PostSubject: Gotta brag on my newest colt!   Gotta brag on my newest colt! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 pm

So, I was disappointed when my last foal was born this year. He is a varnish and so will not be able to be registered. BUT after one night in the pasture and one training session he showed improvement in agility. Another night in the pasture, another training session, he shows improvement in strength. Hoping for movement tomorrow. I am in love with him already and he is definitely going to be bred when he is old enough. Gotta say, TinTin is proving to be a fabulous sire so far!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

PostSubject: Re: Gotta brag on my newest colt!   Gotta brag on my newest colt! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Very Nice!! Exclamation

I'm contemplating some new Foreign imports bounce I have some custom import credits and I'm just dying to use them but driving myself crazy on what bloodlines to use. scratch
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Gotta brag on my newest colt!   Gotta brag on my newest colt! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Love the name! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
Hayden Valley 1

PostSubject: Re: Gotta brag on my newest colt!   Gotta brag on my newest colt! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:50 pm

WPMCowgirl (Founder) wrote:
Love the name! Laughing

Thanks! It popped in my head and cracked me up, so I had to use it. He is, so far, my best foal if last year. I plan to breed him because he has so much else to offer and hopefully that pesky Lp won't always pass on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta brag on my newest colt!   Gotta brag on my newest colt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta brag on my newest colt!
Page 1 of 1