ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lair Rua Stables Studs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eireann

Lair Rua Stables Studs Empty
PostSubject: Lair Rua Stables Studs   Lair Rua Stables Studs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Have a few now. These boys won't be on the open market, but free straws to all forum members. Just message me!

Once Upon A Sesame - This boy has sabino, and a whole lot more! Sesame and a carrier, this boy will likely be phased out now that I have some promising 2 year olds, but he's still available if anyone would like some diversity.

Lollipop Guild - Handsome grey colt I purchased from WPMCowgirl. Shaping up nicely and will compete in the Keuring. Clear with heart. Buckskin under the grey.

Alekazam - Unfortunately this boy turned 2 yesterday and his conformation didn't pan out so he won't be able for registry. However he has presence, and his stats are shaping up nicely so I might keep him for breeding. Carrier.

Adarondak - I'm in love with this boy! Very good conformation, a gorgeous bay color, and Clear! No trait yet, but good stats so far considering I haven't had time to get them turned out at night. I'll likely be using him for a few foals next season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=116664

Lair Rua Stables Studs
Page 1 of 1