ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling most of my stock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRoseAna

Selling most of my stock Empty
PostSubject: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm currently transistion from DHH to the regular Dutch Warmblood for English and Dressage. These horses are avaliable to any member of this form for free. Just shoot me a meassage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Aw, sad to hear you are leaving the DHHs Sad

I'd love to have Prestigieus in my barn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
RedRoseAna

PostSubject: Re: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:55 am

I know Sad but I have so many breeds and for some reason they're just not pulling their weight. She's all set up for you Smile
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

PostSubject: Re: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Yeah, we basically started from scratch with these horses though. Do you still want to be notified of major events/keurings? Or should I take you off the mailing list?

Thanks! I'll go pick her up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
RedRoseAna

PostSubject: Re: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Keep me on the list, I might come back when I have more time to really focus on them.

I've got Hungarian Warmbloods and Württemberg started from scratch too. It was between those and DHHs but there are far fewer Württembergs in the game (believe me, my DHHs are kicking their butts right now) and the HWBs are holding their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling most of my stock   Selling most of my stock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling most of my stock
Page 1 of 1