ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting A Stallion Showcase!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Starting A Stallion Showcase!!! Empty
PostSubject: Starting A Stallion Showcase!!!   Starting A Stallion Showcase!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 pm

I am always bad about using studs from other farms, and as a result I have less genetic diversity on my farm than I would like. I know some of you may have the same problem. We have a farm stud list here, but I know it doesn't get updated too often. I haven't updated mine in forever...

So, I want to try out what we are going to call the "Biannual Stallion Showcase."

What I want ya'll to do:

Submit up to 5 stallions from your farm via messaging me here on the forum. The stallions must be at least 2 years of age, be an acceptable coloring, and have no MCF. Right now, I will not look at fitness scores as I know its harder to find many studs who qualify just yet.Submissions are needed by GM 2281 Please send me their name and link!

12 stallions will be chosen at random from all submissions to be listed in the showcase. So it is possible all of your submissions could make it, or none. But this will be completely random.

Those 12 stallions will be displayed here in the forum starting GY 190 until the end of GY 191, and if ya'll want to do this again, new studs will be chosen for GY 192 to 193!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Starting A Stallion Showcase!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting A Stallion Showcase!!!   Starting A Stallion Showcase!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Due to my having a very busy weekend, and little time online, I was unable to post the showcase list in time for the start of breeding season this year. We received 12 entries, and I will be holding on to them and posting them for the 191 Game Year unless members are still looking for studs for this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583

Starting A Stallion Showcase!!!
Page 1 of 1