ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Year 187

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 pm

3 year old futurity keuring will be held: GM 2250. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please enter fillies and colts in their respective gender classes! (In hand and Fine Harness!) Horses in open classes will not be judged.
Remember, this is an optional, just-for-fun, keuring! - Only 3 year olds entered in the show will be judged!

6 year old keuring (Runs GM 2251): Please post entrants here.
If we do, this is a real keuring, but this 6YO one is also optional. Your horse can be accepted here, or it may not, but if not, there is a second chance at the 10+ YO keurings. If you are going to enter, please be sure your horse meets ALL the requirements in the posts bellow. Good luck!

Adult keuring(Runs GM 2251): Please post entrants here. If you choose to enter this PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A ONE-CHANCE-ONLY KEURING! You will not be able to enter the same horse in this keuring twice and this is their last chance to be accepted into the registry! Any age horse can enter. Please read this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To be safe, the horse should have consistently scored at least 70 in both in hand and fine harness in their current bracket! Good luck all.

If you are showing a 6YO or an "Adult", please be sure that your horse has been shown in at least 9 fine harness and 9 in hand classes in their current bracket. What do I mean by current bracket? If a horse has no title then it should have been entered in beginner classes. A horse with a BCh would be in intermediate classes, and so on. Thanks! - Slight change, I can either assess these horses with 9+ classes in their current bracket, or with no classes(as long as they at least have their BCh!). I will only assess horses with no classes entered on certain occasions (old age(~10years) hit after gaining a title, injured, or something similar).

Please remember to check your horse's eligibilty:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (for 6YOs or adults)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Three year olds, need not meet all the minimum fitness requirments. Just conformation, temperament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm going to enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into the adult keurings.

*crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
RedRoseAna

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I'd like to enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the adult keurings.

*hope I did this right
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 pm

That is all you have to do to enter, yes, but I have to say that Catastrofaal Zonnestralen will not be eligible for registration due to her major conformation fault Sad
Back to top Go down
RedRoseAna

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 am

Lol I remembered that I forgot to check for faults like an hour after I posted. I checked all of their stats and totally forgot the MCF bounce
Back to top Go down
ShannonHM

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Well mine are way behind on their showing but here are my 6 yr olds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Year 187 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 187   Game Year 187 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Year 187
Page 1 of 1