ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Year 186

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 186 Empty
PostSubject: Game Year 186   Game Year 186 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

Sorry all, I'm late again. Life is busy right now. Smile Hopefully I will find some free time to update the registry a little.

3YOs

Here is the event ran through E-R's breed specific show:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And I have calculated the entrants' scores:

Kiss The Dark : 40 points.

Kashmire : 36 points.

Kocal : 29 points.

Kravitz : 48 points.

Kolby : 50 points.

Kingpin Rising : 47 points.

Krome All Around : 36 points.

Kinda Striking: 33 points.

3 year olds are only judged by their 2 class scores, and their current fitness ratings. This is not so in older keurings.

Please note that these scores do not affect your horse's chance of being accepted into the registry. Futurity keurings are simply just futurities, and just for fun. They are also optional.

To the owners' of these horses, please put your horse's score in their owner's comments and mark that they did participate in their 3 year old keuring. Thanks!

6YOs

Please read this announcements regarding 6 and 10+ YOs if you haven't already

Scores now range from 0-100%
To be accepted a horse must score at least 35% (currently).
Horses who score over 35% will receive a second premium.
Those elite horses who score 50% and are in the top three for the year, will receive the prestigious first premium.
The 35% and 50% will change later on as our horses advance.

Scores are calculated based on the individuals improvements in fitness over the current standard, heavily on their titles and average scores in fine harness and in hand (average of top 10), and traits, and slightly on showy white markings.

And finally.... the results.
Head'Liner : 25%
Judges comments: Beautiful, beautiful stallion. He is a beginner champion but I am surprised his show scores are not higher...

Have Some More : 15%
Judges comments: Nice horse, but he needs to prove himself more in the show ring.

Hot Tango: ineligible due to poor intelligence.

Sorry, but none of these animals are registerable at this time. Please enter their scores into their comments.
See ya'll next year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583

Game Year 186
Page 1 of 1