ERDHHR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHH registry of Equine-Ranch.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Year 182

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Here is the event ran through E-R's breed specific show:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I have calculated the entrants' scores:

Gaiety Theatre : 52 points.

Goodness Gracious : 35 points.

Gleaming Magic : 49 points.

Gaspari : 46 points.

Golden Time : 32 points.

Giddeon : 36 points.

Gotten In The Shadows : 46 points.

Garniatum: 38 points.

Grette and Grievance did not pass inspection due to their MCF and were not scored Sad sorry

3 year olds are only judged by their 2 class scores, and their current fitness ratings. This is not so in older keurings.

Please note that these scores do not affect your horse's chance of being accepted into the registry. Futurity keurings are simply just futurities, and just for fun. They are also optional. I am expecting these scores to increase with the quality of our horses, and, if needed, scoring may have to be adjusted accordingly.

To the owners' of these horses, please put your horse's score in their owner's comments and mark that they did participate in their 3 year old keuring. Thanks!

6 year olds will be evaluated tomorrow and the results posted here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ranchinfo.php?ranchid=75583
Shyy

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I was under the impression that since it was a futurity for fun and was not a inspection?
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:11 am

Shyy wrote:
I was under the impression that since it was a futurity for fun and was not a inspection?

They are, but the 3 YOs must appear that they will be eligible at an older age. Three year olds need only to meet theminimum standards in temperament and conformation, but they must also be of eligible bloodlines, color, and have no mcf. Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear there.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 am

By "for fun" I mean that the 3YO keuring is optional, but it is still a futurity, and futurities are meant to gauge how well a horse might do in a certain class in the future. In this case, the 3YO keuring is to show how well they might do in fine harness and in hand, and also can be used to estimate whether or not they might be accepted into the registry (based on how well they show). In the latter case, any horse with a MCF, unaccepted color, or TB x DD blood would not be accepted, so they are not evaluated in the 3 official keurings.

Does that makes sense? It does in my head, but maybe I am not clear enough sometimes.
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

And the results are in for our 6YOs!

Scores range from 4-100% for females and 6-100% for males.
To be accepted a horse must score at least 50% (currently).
Horses who score over 50% will receive a second premium.
Those elite horses who score 60% and are in the top three for the year, will receive the prestigious first premium.
The 50% and 60% may change later on as our horses advance.

Scores are calculated based on the individuals improvements in fitness over the current standard, heavily on their titles and average scores in fine harness and in hand (average of top 10), and traits, and slightly on showy white markings.

And finally.... the results.

Caramel Schoonheid : 21%

Sorry, but these animals are not registerable at this time. Please enter her score into their information records.

That concludes this years events. See you next year!
Back to top Go down
WPMCowgirl (Founder)
Admin
WPMCowgirl (Founder)

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

I've been doing some hypothetical calculations using my scoring system in an attempt to see what a horse needs to get accepted. I will post about my findings soon, and I will try to write a clearer article about the process of keurings, and what horses can enter, etc. as soon as I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Shyy

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 am

Makes sense! Too bad all of next year's futurity kids are all affected. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Year 182 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Year 182   Game Year 182 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Year 182
Page 1 of 1